A wonderful way to enhance your day!
Prayer with a minyan, a quorum of ten adult Jews, is considered the ideal way to pray. Our congregation is proud to hold both morning and evening services every day of the week, and to count both men and women as equal participants in prayer.
Please help us to ensure that every minyan has at least ten participants!
Morning minyan is held:
- Sunday and federal holidays: 9:00am
- Monday through Friday mornings: 6:45am
Evening minyan is held:
- Sunday through Thursday: 7:30pm
- Friday (Kabalat Shabbat): 6:15pm
- Saturday: approximately 1 hour before Shabbat ends (please consult the calendar below for exact times)
Minyan times are listed on the Temple Israel calendar; they sometimes are updated from the scheduled time, please stay up to date by consulting the online calendar:
You can also find the TI Minyan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tisharonminyan.