The Temple Israel Community Shabbaton Weekend at Camp Ramah is ON!
Get away for an out-of-the-ordinary Shabbat experience for families, friends and community!
This year – from Friday evening, June 1st through Sunday morning, June 3rd – Temple Israel takes over Camp Ramah in Palmer, Massachusetts for our very first Community Shabbaton Weekend! More than 50 people have already signed up and we’re hoping for lots more!
Come celebrate Shabbat together in this beautiful outdoor lakeside camp setting at the foot of the Berkshires. Spend time with old friends and make new ones! Experience a weekend full of activities designed for people of all ages and backgrounds, including:
- Traditional and alternative services geared for all backgrounds
- Ropes/adventure course, basketball, canoeing, swimming and other activities
- Community evening Havdalah and campfire with s'mores and song!
- Fun, organized activities, crafts and snacks for children (sitters provided!)
- Engaging small group learning and discussions led by clergy and lay leaders
- Meditation, yoga and Israeli dancing
- Nature walks and hikes
- Kosher community meals (and snacks) in the camp dining hall
- Private camp-style cabins and bunks for families and couples
Visit www.tisharon.org/Shabbaton for info on lodging and pricing as well as an online sign-up form. Email Shabbaton@tisharon.org for more information.