Pray ~ Schmooze
February 9th dinner reservations are now closed, but please still join us for services-- and watch for the March 9th registration to go live soon!
~ Eat ~ Sing
Turn an ordinary Friday night into a Shabbat experience at the joyous Mishpacha Minyan service and dinner.
Join with the Temple Israel community to transition from the hectic work week to the calm of Shabbat in this truly communal service.
Mishpacha Minyan is a lay-led spirited Kabbalat Shabbat service for the entire community. Full of melody and song, the service is both intimate and engaging at any level of Hebrew or musical ability.
Not just for families, everyone is welcome; families, singles, empty nesters, seniors, new members, veteran members – you get it – everyone! Dinner and services are held monthly during the year, the service and singing are most other Friday nights.
Following services at 6:15pm, all are welcome to join us for dinner. Register below, by filling out the form for upcoming Mishpacha Minyan dinners. Dinner reservations are not required for those who simply wish to join in the prayer service at 6:15pm.
Dates for 2017-2018:
- October 27, 2017 (register for dinner by October 24, 2017)
- November 17, 2017 (register for dinner by November 14,2017)
- January 12, 2018 ( register for dinner by January 9, 2018)
- February 9, 2018 (register for dinner by February 6, 2018)
- March 9, 2018 (register for dinner by March 6, 2018)
- April 27, 2018 (register for dinner by April 24, 2018)
- June 8, 2018 (register for dinner by June 5, 2018
Want to help make it all happen? The Mishpacha Minyan group is always looking for new members. Let us know if you can come and help out!