Highlights of Our Programs | Overarching Curriculum Goals | Snapshot of our Program by Grade | Class Schedules | Policies for Parents | Religious School Recordings | Family Learning | Religious School Registration | Make a Payment | Our Faculty
Class Schedules 2016-17
Our school is open on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays. On weekdays, we offer bus transportation for students in Sharon Public Schools at a small additional fee.
School runs September 15, 2016 through June 11, 2017.
For more information about our TIRS schedule, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|K / Gan||9:40-12:00|
|1 / Aleph||9:40-12:00||3:30-5:15|
|2 / Bet||9:40-12:00||3:30-5:15|
|3 / Gimel||9:40-12:00||3:30-5:15||3:30-5:15|
|4 / Dalet||9:40-12:00||3:30-5:15||3:30-5:15|
|5 / Hey||9:40-12:00||3:30-5:15||3:30-5:15|
|6 / Vov||9:40-12:00||2:30-5:15|
|7 / Zayin||2:30-4:00||2:30-5:15|
|2018 Pre-B'nai Mitzvah Class||8:50-9:40|
- Classes for all Sunday students (TIRS grades K-6) will meet from 9:40-12:00pm.
- All students entering grades 4-5 may enroll in our Sunday morning Enrichment Program with Mrs. Glick. By signing up for Sunday Enrichment, students stay for both hours.
- Hour 1 (9:00-9:40am) focuses on advanced Hebrew dialogues.
- Hour 2 (12:00-1:00pm) features a bagel lunch and focuses on biblical text.
- Students entering grades 3-5 can opt-out of Monday weekday classes and register under our Special Situations policy or take part in our small group Havurah Program. More information and scheduling options for our Havurah will be available in July.
- Students entering grades 6-7 Intensive come on Monday afternoons in addition to Thursdays.
- Students need not apply for Pre-B’nai Mitzvah class; placement is automatically assigned.
For more information about all of these student options, please refer to our Havurah (small groups) program, special situation enrollment policy, and curriculum overview by grade. At TIRS, we strive to meet the educational needs and goals of each student at every grade level.